Indoor Rev’d Rides
- Location: Inside the Rev’d Indoor Cycling studio.
- Class Set-up: The studio bikes are spaced at least 3ft apart.
- Mask Policy: Masks and face coverings are advised.
- Amenities: Riders are encouraged to bring their own shoes, but shoe rentals are available for $3.
- Parking: There are many parking garages In the area. Our Instructors love SpotHero and ParkWhiz to reserve parking for class.
- Additional Notes: The best way to locate the studio is through the Dartmouth Street entrance to Copley Place. From there, once you’ve reached the top of the escalators, turn left towards Caffe Nero and the studio is directly behind it.
There are locker rooms and showers below the studio, which the front desk will give you keys and directions to at check-in.
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to class time. Studio doors lock at class start and no late entry is permitted.
Click here to learn more about what we are doing to maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
Shoes are available to rent at the time of check-in for $3.
Tuck away your personal items for a stress-free sweat session.
Our spacious showers include a variety of complimentary products provided you bring your own shower towels.