Indoor Rev’d Rides
- Location: Inside the Rev’d Indoor Cycling studio.
- Class Set-up: The studio bikes are spaced at least 3ft apart.
- Mask Policy: Masks are optional for fully vaccinated riders and staff. Any non-vaccinated riders and staff are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Amenities: The use of the mall’s public restrooms will be available for use while masked and maintaining social distance guidelines. Riders are encouraged to bring their own shoes, but shoe rentals are available for $3.
- Parking: There are many parking garages In the area. Our Instructors love SpotHero and ParkWhiz to reserve parking for class.
- Additional Notes: Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to class time. Studio doors lock at class start and no late entry is permitted.
Click here to learn more about what we are doing to maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
Shoes are available to rent at the time of check-in for $3.
Tuck away your personal items for a stress-free sweat session.